Three Way Calling - W52
Three Way Calling enables a user to make a three-way call with two parties, in which all parties can communicate with each other.
This feature is used to set-up a mini conference call with three parties, allowing all three people to be on the same call, without the need to set-up an external conference call.
There is no configuration necessary for this feature.
To set up a local conference call with two external parties via the handset:
- Place a call to the first party.
- Press the Options soft key, and then select Conference.
Do one of the following:
Enter the number of the second party or select the handset you want to add to the conference.
Press or the Conf. soft key to dial out.
Press the Directory soft key, and then select the desired contact.
Press or the Call soft key.
If both the office number and the mobile number of the contact are stored, select the desired number and then press or the OK soft key to dial out.
- When the second party answers the call, you can consult with him or her before adding the call to the conference.
- Press the Conf. soft key again to join the two calls in the conference.
To join two calls in a conference via the handset:
- Place two calls on the handset.
- Select the desired call and make sure the call is active.
Press the Options soft key, and then select Conference.
Two calls are joined in the conference.
To drop the conference call, press or the End soft key.