Three Way Calling - W56/W60
Three Way Calling enables a user to make a three-way call with two parties, in which all parties can communicate with each other.
This feature is used to set-up a mini conference call with three parties, allowing all three people to be on the same call, without the need to set-up an external conference call.
There is no configuration necessary for this feature.
Setting Up a Local Conference Call
You can set up a local conference call with up to two contacts.
- Place a call to the first party.
- When the first party answers the call, select Options > Conference.
The active call is placed on hold.
- Dial the second party’s number.
- When the second party answers the call, select Conf. to invite two parties to join the conference.
Merging Two Calls into a Conference
You can invite a held call into a conference call with the active call.
- Place two calls on the phone.
- Select Options > Conference.
Muting/Unmuting a Conference Call
When you mute the local microphone during a conference call, other participants can hear each other except you.
- Press the MUTE key to mute the conference.
- Press the MUTE key again to unmute the conference.
Splitting a Conference Call
You can split the conference call into individual calls. After the split, the conference call ends, and other parties are held.
Ending a Conference Call
You can end the current conference call at any time.
Press or End.