IPVS Auto Attendant Message Setup
Article ID: 220 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 10:04 AM
When setting up a message to play on an Auto Attendant. You need to make sure of two things.
- The file format of the message needs to be CCITT u-Law WAV with 8kHz, 8Bit, Mono attributes.
- The file size needs to be 1000KB or less. It will not work if any bigger than this.
- Firstly, open up the Business Portal and login with your username and password.
- Find the customer and select the correct site.
- Select Features on the left
- Select Configure on the Auto Attendant tab at the top
- Select the main number
- Depending on what the customer wants, select "after Hours" or "Business Hours" on the left hand side.
- Click browse next to upload personal greeting and enter the file they sent over.
- Click save and call the number to test that the message is in effect.