How to change phone clocks
Article ID: 221 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 9:51 AM
Phones get their clocks from network time servers (NTP).
However you will need to adjust your phones for daylight savings.
login to you ic-talk HC deployment
- Go into the settings > endpoint manager
- Open up the right-hand floating menu.
- Select the brand of phones (eg Sangoma) you wish to adjust.
- Under the templates, click the name each of the templates you want to change.
- Open the regional tab.
- The first line sets the time zone of the phones (GMT for UK time).
- The second line tells the phones which time server (NTP) to get their clocks from.
- The 3rd line enables or disables daylight saving time (DST)
- with DST enabled the 4th line down specifies when daylight savings start, which for 2019 would be the first week of April on a Monday at 02:00.
- the 5th line down specifies when daylight saving ends in a similar manner.