My Room Bridge
My Room Audio Conferencing provides Personal Audio Conferencing for up to 8 attendees per conference. It is a reservation-less audio conferencing service that can be accessed from any phone, anywhere. You conduct the conference as the Chairperson.
The UC Team Add-On includes the My Room Conferencing 8 feature, which provides each User with a feature rich, personal Audio Conferencing service for up to 8 participants. In order for Users with the UC Team Add-On to access the Audio Conferencing service via a Conference Bridge, a My Room Bridge needs to be configured at the Site level:
- Using the “Live Search” facility type in name of the Site you wish to amend.
- Use the “Select button” to select the desired Site from the list shown
- From the sidebar select Features
- Scroll down to Portals & Bridges and select “Configure” My Room Bridge
- Enter a Name, CLI First and Last Name, select a Telephone Number to apply and enter an Extension Number for the My Room Bridge:
- Click Save
The My Room Bridge has now been created under the Site. This will be the Audio Conferencing Bridge for all Users that have the UC Team Add-On, which includes the My Room Conferencing 8 feature. Users and external parties can dial into the My Room Bridge from any phone, on any network to participate in an Audio Conference.